We have another speaker announcement for WordCamp Brisbane, Warren Denley will be talking about email marketing!
Getting the right people to your site is hard enough. And making a sale to first time visitors is nearly impossible. So you need a way to build a relationship with your visitors and keep them coming back to your site until they are ready to buy from you.
You Need Email Marketing! Warren’s talk will cover:
- Selecting an email provider.
- Quick start guide to setting up your account and creating your first list.
- Creating your email template.
- Integrating your list with your site (collecting subscribers).
- Communicating with your list.
- Measuring, monitoring and improving your engagement.
- Case studies – what works and what doesn’t.
- Taking it further – segmentation and funnels.
- Understanding of how to set up your email list.
- How to integrate your email list with your site.
- How to nurture your list to create more sales for your business.
Working as a Business Analyst on technical projects for over 15 years, Warren has developed a knack for moulding available technologies into business solutions. As a WordPress Consultant, Warren has spoken at WordCamp Melbourne (Australia) and regularly speaks at WordPress Meetups in Melbourne (for which he is a co-organiser).
When not creating websites or helping people with WordPress technical issues, Warren likes to test his physical endurance, having already completed the Oxfam 100km walk 3 times and Tough Mudder in 2014.
You can follow Warren on Twitter.